Storage of your personal data
The personal information that we collect from you will be collected, processed and maintained outside of the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We follow strict security procedures in storage and disclosure of personal information which you have provided us via this website. We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal details remain secure.
Uses made of your information
We or third parties acting on our behalf may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To populate online forms with data provided by you which we screen and pass on to suitable providers furnishing such providers with the information necessary for the conclusion of your application for the financial and insurance products displayed on our website, and/or
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, and/or
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to access and use our services and to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- For remarketing of products and services to you (whether directly or through nominated third parties), where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To contact you by letter, telephone or e-mail to inform you about other products and services which may be of interest to you, and/or
- To notify you of our news service, changes to the website, special events or other services we think may interest you; and/or to administer or develop our website.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties
- Who provide financial products and services relevant to the products or services you have selected on our website, and/or
- To provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you directly about these by email, post and/or telephone
- That we think might be of interest to you so that they can also provide you with information about the goods or services that they provide.
We also may need to disclose your personal information
- Where it is necessary to comply with any applicable laws or to protect ourselves or our users (including exchanging information with other companies for the purposes of fraud protection), or
- In the event that we sell our business, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of our business.
accidentspecialistsltd.co.uk makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and will only use data collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications (2002/58/EC).
If you contact us regarding a personal injury claim, we only pass your information on to an approved and regulated member lawyer firm. Your details will be treated in the strictest confidence by the firm who deals with you.
When using the website, you are required to provide relevant personal information. accidentspecialistsltd.co.uk may also record products and services you are interested in as well as monitor site traffic patterns and use. Personal information may be passed on to relevant third parties where clearly stated on the website.
If you do not want accidentspecialists.co.uk to collect/process personal information, please do not submit it. If you believe any personal information to be incorrect, contact accidentspecailists.co.uk and the information shall be immediately corrected or removed from the database should you request it.
You undertake that all information provided by you is accurate.
Information may be used by accidentspecialistsltd.co.uk to contact you for further information.
accidentspecialistsltd.co.uk has made every endeavour to ensure that the website is secure and reliable.
All of the relevant and appropriate safeguards and security measures have been established to protect information.
accidentspecialistsltd.co.uk is not liable or responsible for the security of personal information transmitted via the website.